Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

TheGreenBunny


Pendant origami paper Beauty and the Beast's rose in small glass globe

Small pendant of origami Beauty and the Beast's rose in glass globe.

Patiently folded following the traditional, with a geek twist, Japanese art of origami that I have been practicing for more than 25 years and brought to you in jewelry form for your delight! ♥

★ Globe size: 1 1/2" high x 1 1/16" wide
★ Rose size: 3/8" x 1/2"

☆ Some are in a "plain" bronze base (only 2 left), some in a more detailed "fancy" base (9 left), just choose which one you want at checkout.
☆ The fallen petals are only available on a made to order basis for now as I sold the few I made with these.
☆ Comes in a kraft box made from 70% of post consumer material, all ready to give as a present or store away when not worn.

Origami earrings crane in purple paper on thin silver chain eco-friendly jewelry

Tiny purple crane origami earrings on a thin silver colored chain.

Patiently folded following the traditional Japanese art of origami that I have been practicing for more than 25 years and brought to you in an earring form for your delight! ♥

★ Eco friendly origami earrings made of thin origami paper.
★ Crane size: 1"
★ Chain length: 3/4" - 3/4" - 1 1/4"
★ Earring length from top of the hook: 2 1/8" - 2 1/4" - 2 3/4"
★ Although protected by 3 layers of varnish for everyday wear, swimming pool and shower are not their friends.

☆ This one has left me for a new home. I will make another one specifically for you, but give me a few extra days to let me actually make it.
☆ Comes in a kraft box made from 70% of post consumer material, all ready to give as a present or store away when not worn.

Origami Mario bros mix and match earrings in tiny glass bottle

I was lucky enough to grow up in a very artistic family and to have had access to tons of different materials and practiced various techniques extremely early on.

Although I don't remember it, my mother told me my father and herself were having contest as to who could fold the smallest frog after supper and so I started to fold origami to imitate them when I was 3 years old! She told me that I won, and it seems I just kept at it! ^.^

A few years later, after my father untimely death, we moved in with my grand-parents who lived almost out of another century. At 7, I was coming back from school to pick up the eggs and milk the goats! My respect for nature and all living things comes from there. Using eco-friendly material is not a choice for me, or rather, it's the only choice I've got!

I hope you enjoy what my life so far has enabled me to create! ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment