Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

DeLisaRottaJewelry



Recycled Silver Cor De Rosa Morganite Engaggement Ring, Wedding Ring, Diamond Alternative, Woodland Collection

This ring is a unique wedding band from my new Woodland Collection.

It has hand carved tiny leaves with a beautiful hand carved rose in the middle. The 4mm bezel set Morganite ( from the now closed Cor De Rosa mine ) sets off the design to perfection! I deeply antiqued the ring to bring out the detail in the design.

The ring measures approx. 7.5-8mm wide and has a nice weight and feel to it. I made this band with the couple who feel close to nature in mind. It would be perfect for a woodland wedding as the special couple say their vows under a huge oak tree.

Allow me to create this special custom order for you in your size within 2-4 weeks.

I used recycled pure fine silver 99.9%, in the form of precious metal clay and forged then hand carved it into this ring. It was fired it in my jewelers kiln for over 2 hours. Then it was tumbled in a jeweler’s tumbler for 4-6 hours to further its strength and durability for a lifetime of wear. It was hand polished, antiqued and burnished for the final treatment.

*Please see my policy statement regarding responsibility for your correct ring size.

***Ships Free to United States

***Handmade original design by DeLisa Rotta Fine Jewelry
*Copyright on all original designs and photographs held by the artist. Thank you!*

Please stop by my other shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDeLisa for unusual tribal and ethnic fair trade necklaces, earrings, pendants and bracelets.

Recycled Silver Aztec, Mayan, Native American Design Earrings

Beautiful hand carved recycled fine silver earrings that go well with casual, office and evening wear. I used sterling silver posts with .999FS dangle that I hand carved and then antiqued to bring out the design. The earrings hang 48mm long (1 7/8 inches) and are 10mm at the widest part.

I used recycled pure silver 99.9%, in the form of precious metal clay to forge these earrings. I then fired them in my jewelers kiln for over 2 hours. They were tumbled in a jeweler’s tumbler for 4-6 hours to further strength and durability for a lifetime of wear. I oxidized them to bring out the pattern and then hand polished and burnished them for the final treatment.

**Shipping is Free to United States

***Handmade original design by DeLisa Rotta Fine Jewelry
*Copyright on all original designs and photographs held by the artist. Thank you!*

Please stop by my other shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDeLisa for unusual tribal and ethnic fair trade necklaces, earrings, pendants and bracelets.

Recycled Pure Silver with Inlaid GenuineTurquoise Necklace Pendant

Beautiful genuine Turquoise Pendant on a 17 inch sterling silver chain. I hand cast the fine silver pendant and then used crushed Sleeping Beauty Turquoise mixed with a little Malachite and fine silver shavings to enhance the baby blue of the Sleeping Beauty Turquoise.

The pendant hangs 27mm long from top of bail to bottom of pendant (slightly over 1 inch) and is 16mm wide.The bale opening is approx. 3.25mm.

I oxidized the pendant to bring out the lovely pattern.

I used recycled pure fine silver 99.9%, in the form of precious metal clay and cast it into this pendant. I then fired them in my jewelers kiln for over 2 hours. Then tumbled in a jeweler’s tumbler for 4-6 hours to further the strength and durability for a lifetime of wear. It was oxidized to bring out the design and hand polished and burnished for the final treatment.

***Ships Free to United States

***Handmade original design by DeLisa Rotta Fine Jewelry
*Copyright on all original designs and photographs held by the artist. Thank you!*

Please stop by my other shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDeLisa for unusual tribal and ethnic fair trade necklaces, earrings, pendants and bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment