Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

KevinMeredith


Dixie is a print of an original acrylic painting

Dixie ( the Belle of the barn) is a print of an acrylic painting. The print is 11" x 13" on 100 lb super smooth card stock. Matte finish.
The story behind Dixie is she was a commission painting painted in 2012 and was presented as a wedding gift along with 49 other cow items as compensation for the daughter leaving the family. The print has been a popular seller in my print collection that I decided to make her available in a another size.

* For a framed or wrapped print go to this website : kevinmeredith.imagekind.com

Thanks for your interest.

School Nurse a print of an original acrylic painting

This is a painting for the age's, all age's. My ambition for this painting was Norman Rockwell. His ability to paint an emotional story through expression. Try to remember the first time you visited the school nurse. You can see the tension in the boy's left hand as well as the pinkish red around the nose to tell the story. "I opened my mouth, now what are you going to do with that stick?" The original painting is in a director of nursings office( My Wife). My plan is to paint more depictions like this in the near future. Office scenes or workplace agenda.
I am available for commissions of such types of paintings.
The original School Nurse painting is 28' x 24" x 1".
The print size is approximately 13.5" x 11" on super smooth card stock 100 lb in mat form.

*PRINTS FRAMED
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FRAMED PRINT AS SHOWN IN SECOND PHOTO GO TO: kevinmeredith.imagekind.com
Imagekind offers other types of framing.

*Available for commission work.
*Surprisingly affordable.
*A great gift Idea. Most of my commissions have been a gift for a special someone.

Thanks for your interest.
Kevin

Dottie a print of an original painting

Dottie speaks for herself. I have more reaction from this painting a my shows than any other painting I am currently showing.
The print is 12.25" x 11" on 100 lb card stock super smooth in mat.
The original acrylic painting is 24" x 23".

PRINTS:
* For a framed or wrapped print go to this website : kevinmeredith.imagekind.com

*Available for commission work.
*Surprisingly affordable.
*A great gift Idea. Most of my commissions have been a gift for a special someone.

Thanks for your interest.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment