Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

IsabellesAttic



Wedding Veil Mantilla White

A must have for a bride is a veil, it will create a soft canvas against the dress and frame your face with the beautiful detail that is in this mantilla veil. This mantilla veil was an inspiration after I saw a beautiful bridal dress and thought how much more beautiful it would look with the delicate look and romance of a long veil. I loved this veil so much I made one for myself to keep for my day, see first two pictures and just imagine how you would look with it on.

The veil you will get is white and has beautiful embroidery throughout the veil, it is easy to wear as it is attached to a plastic comb. It is ready to ship!

Length of veil is: 53 inches/134.6cm.

Necklace Gothic and Victorian Collar

This lovely hand crochet collar I got from a family friend that was spring cleaning her area and I found this beautiful collar. This collar is easily worn by just buttoning the button. I have attached a pendant that I came across and thought, how lovely these two items compliment each other. Pendant can be easily removed from the collar and worn only.

Collar unbuttoned and measured straight across is 17 inches/ a little over 43cm

Mickey Baby Beanie, Bib and Booties set

With some black soft flannel and the inspiration of plaid cotton Mickey Mouse fabric I decided to make a pair of baby booties, matching bib and a little mouse hat to compliment it.

Put this soft flannel hat and little booties and that little baby and just sit and smile :o) at how adorable he or she looks.

This would also make a unique gift for that mom to be.

Measurements:
Beanie- measurement taken across brim of beanie, lying flat: 9 3/4 inches/ a little over 24cm

booties would be about a Size 4 (9-12 months) measurement taken from heel to toe: 4 1/4 inches / 10 1/2 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment