Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

ClassyJewelryShop



Wire Wrapped Magenta Pink and Gold Dichroic Glass Pendant with Black Leaves

This wire-wrapped dichroic glass pendant in bright metallic magenta pink and gold has hand-drawn black leaves on it. This vibrant pendant will add pop to the attire of the individual lucky enough to receive it.

It is a medium-sized pendant that is about 1 3/8" long (35 mm) and just over 7/8" wide (23 mm). Square gold-filled wire (22 gauge) was used to wrap the handmade glass cabochon.

This is a one-of-a-kind pendant that I could never reproduce exactly will be shipped securely in a gift box, ready to be worn by the lucky recipient.

This pendant will look gorgeous on a chain from the recipient's collection. You can also request a free gold-plated chain at checkout if you tell me the length you want, or ask me to relist this item reserved for you as a necklace with a gold-filled chain (which I will give to you at my cost with the purchase of the pendant).

I made the fused glass cabochon in my kiln. I started with a stack of cut glass (with the dichroic-coated piece on top) and fully fused the glass pieces together. The pattern was drawn on the top with a diamond-coated burr that removed the dichroic coating. The resulting cab was then shaped on a grinder and fire-polished in the kiln. This piece was properly annealed after each cycle for maximum strength and durability. I then ground a groove all the way around the cab for the wire to sit securely in and to frame the glass piece with wire.


I have additional wire-wrapped dichroic/art glass pendants in the pendant section of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassyJewelryShop?section_id=11117454

Alternatively, you can have me make a custom pendant for you from any pendant cab in my glass shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassyGlassShop

Spiral Beaded Bracelet in Green and Blue with Yellow, Purple, and Pink Plus a Peyote Toggle Clasp

This spiral-stitched beaded bracelet was made from three kinds of green glass seed beads and six colors of faceted fire-polished oval beads. A peyote-stitched toggle clasp adds beauty plus functionality, as this bracelet can be put on with one hand. I test all of my handmade toggle clasps to make sure they are secure by shaking the piece vigorously many, many times.

This bracelet that reminds me of a lush meadow on a Spring or Summer day with a cloudless, intense blue sky. The facets to the beads catch and reflect the light nicely to add interest.

Just about 7" (18 cm) long, this bracelet would best accommodate smaller wrists, in the 6.0 to 6.75" range (it fits comfortably on my 6.0" wrist). This bracelet was assembled with care to give it durability.

This one-of-a-kind attractive bracelet is very pleasant to wear (you will hardly know it is there, except for the compliments from others that will draw your attention back to the bracelet). It will arrive in a gift box ready to be enjoyed.


I have additional beaded bracelets in the bracelet section of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassyJewelryShop?section_id=11000906

Seed Bead Flower Earrings in Pink and Amber with Swarovski Crystal Rivolis and Sterling Silver Findings

These lovely seed bead flower earrings have rose pink 8 mm Swarovski crystal rivoli centers surrounded by petals made from coordinating pink lined amber seed beads in two sizes. Between the petals are small pink Swarovski crystal round beads. The flowers are shown on Sterling silver fishhook earring findings (but can be easily changed to other findings, such as post ones if you prefer; convo me or request them at checkout). The pictures just do not capture the full beauty of these sweet earrings.

These earrings are slightly over 3/4" wide (20 mm) and are just under an inch long (25 mm), measured from the bottom of the earring finding. This is an original design that I worked out.

These adorable, one-of-a-kind earrings will go with casual or formal wear, including outfits with flowers. They would also make an awesome gift (flowers that won't wilt) to yourself or someone you adore. I have only made one pair in this color combination; if you like the style but don't see a pair in the colors you would like, you are welcome to ask me to make you a custom pair.

I have other beaded and dichroic glass earrings in the earring section of my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassyJewelryShop?section_id=11000908

No comments:

Post a Comment