Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

PapierOpia



Night Owl With Coffee, 8" x 10 Print of Original Watercolor and Colored Pencil Art - Artist Heather Gillmer

Late at into the evening, while working on artwork, I find myself sipping on coffee. This little "Night Owl" was inspired to put into a local coffee shop. The moon in the background is actually a coffee filter, it is created with watercolor and colored pencils.
8" x 10" print, packaged in a plastic sleeve with cardboard.

Custom Pet Pencil Portrait - Heather Gillmer

Custom portrait completed in graphite and charcoal on 70 lb. 11"x14" acid free paper.
Please message me for a quote.

Little Crab on the Ombre Sand, 18" x 24" Original Acrylic Fine Art Painting - Heather Gillmer

This is the original painting for sale. Artist retains right to sell prints.
Prints and greeting cards are currently selling on this site:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/little-crab-heather-gillmer.html

One night I was out observing the evening colors along the shoreline. I happened across this adorable little crab. I pulled out my camera to snap a picture. To my amusement, he didn't appreciate my paparazzi ways as he chased my camera pincher's snapping.

Measures 18" by 24" gallery-wrapped canvas, painted with high-quality Acrylics. A gloss Polycrylic lacquer is a final coat to aid in color preservation.

Signed on right-hand edge by artist, Heather Gillmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment